Wildland Steam Gift Global
Get behind the wheel of one of the Soviet SUVs and survive in the post-Soviet world of the Last Commune: explore, get supplies, trade, help the people of the Commune and try to live to see the final, death in this world is irreversible.
Welcome to the Last Commune! The wild land, which never recovered after the death of the Soviet Union: most people left their native land, fertile fields are not cultivated, forests and meadows swallowed up the abandoned and destroyed infrastructure, inherited from the once great country. Only a few remained to survive in this harsh place. And a few of the rest are ready to help their countrymen. You are one of them! Get behind the wheel of one of the Soviet SUVs and help people in a difficult situation. And remember: if you survive, the Last Commune will survive.
In the Last Commune there are waiting for you:
- Open game world - You are free to go wherever you want and do what you want: explore the Commune, complete tasks, collect supplies or steal them from local residents and much more;
- Randomly generated jobs - An infinite number of options for what the residents of the Commune need: tasks for transportation of resources, delivery of supplies or the search for necessary things;
- Dynamic change of weather and time of day - you never know what awaits you in a few minutes - rain with thunderstorms, heavy fog or clear sunny weather;
- Needs simulation - You need to take food and water, monitor your health, and also, at least sometimes, have a healthy sleep;
- Legendary Soviet "passenger" SUVs, each with a unique set of characteristics and a special driving character;
- Car wear and fuel consumption, depending on their load and technical condition;
- Reputation system - Your actions determine the attitude of the residents of the Commune to you and the prices for goods and services;
- Simulation of supplies and dynamically changing range of products - in the shops and in the residents of the Commune, things that they want to sell, and their quantity, periodically change;
- Quest navigation with a compass - GPS does not work in the Last Commune, try to determine the location of the current task by compass.