About Vision RunnerVision Runner
is a First Person Parkour game currently in development with Unreal Engine 4.
The concept of Vision Runner is the Build, Share & Play principle. You got the opportunity to make your own maps/parkour’s with the In-Game map editor and then sharing them by uploading it automatically after the press of a button to our servers. Then all players can download and play the map in a race against the clock from the map browser or as we call it “Parkour Central”.
The Editor is easy to use, since we’ve made it completely grid-based. Players can simply place Blocks or Objects on the floor or other blocks.
Early Access Features
- In-Game map editor with basic features and map sharing
- Parkour Central (map browser)
- Playing maps from us or other players against the time.
- Basic parkour movement: climbing, sliding, wall running, jump over
- More Game Modes like Trick Running
- Various Textures for Objects
- More Content for the Editor
- More Tricks
- Various Characters
- Map Locations
- Mini-Story Creator*