About Tricone Lab
A bio-logical puzzle game
Your aim is to build a mysterious multicoloured substance known as tricone
. To crack each level, you'll need to figure out the right sequence of interactions to bring each coloured piece together, changing the cell structure by breaking open walls or creating new divisions. You'll need to unlock resources then use catalysts to create the compounds you need. As you progress, new and unusual elements emerge and combine together inside shifting cell structures to challenge your lateral thinking.
- 100 unique puzzle levels.
- A huge variety of cell elements that interact in unique ways.
- Guided tutorial levels to introduce you to the gameplay and terminology.
- Non-linear progression based on your mastery of particular elements.
- Undo/Redo capabilities let you experiment with different approaches to each level.
- Graphical level editor allows you to create your own puzzles which you can use to challenge other players online.
- Browse and download custom puzzles created by the Tricone community.
- Earn Steam Achievements as you master each set of puzzles.
- Features colour-blind mode.
About the developerPartickhill Games Limited
is a one-man indie gamedev operation based in Glasgow, Scotland
. The one man is me, Josh Singer. In my day job I'm a bioinformatics research programmer at the Centre for Virus Research
. I've developed tricone lab over several years in my spare time.
Sound effects were contributed by Jack Menhorn
and the music is by Iain Foxwell aka holobeams