About Titans of Space PLUS
Hang on to your cockpit seat! Go for a ride through this holographic miniature Solar System, and then squint your eyes in the intense light of a few of the largest known stars. Enjoy curated photos and facts along the way, at your own pace. Great care has been taken to ensure a comfortable and thrilling experience.
- Self-paced guided tour, with an optional comfort mode.
- Accurate visuals and facts for over 40 celestial bodies - Everything has been fact-checked!
- Tour Guide aka the "Flying Professor Alien" - Allow this friendly tour guide to fly around and talk your ear off about everything!
- Side-by-Side Comparisons - Answer questions like "How big does Mars look next to Earth" or "Which is bigger, our Moon or Pluto?"
- Gravity Probe - Get a feel for differences in gravitational pull as you launch a small spaceprobe in any direction you like.
- Real Distance View - Answer questions like "How big does the Sun look from Mercury?" or "How big does Jupiter look from its moon Io?"
- Alternate Planet Maps - Included are a mix of radar maps, elevation maps, enhanced color maps, etc.
- Zero-Gravity EVA - Float out of your cockpit and thrust around the area! Give your favorite small moon a hug, view surface labels, points of interest, etc.
- Engaging Soundtrack - Every mode has music (can be turned off if you prefer quiet), with specially composed music by Karim Elmahmoudi for the new EVA mode!
'brilliant, stunning, awe-inspiring.'
- Native support for HTC Vive, Valve Index, Windows Mixed Reality, and Oculus Rift. - For Rift, it's your choice whether to use Oculus SDK or SteamVR.
- Standing vs Sitting support - Sitting mode guarantees your viewpoint, Standing mode lets you approach the dashboard like a desk and works with any arbitrary player height.
- See your own hands - Goes a long way in helping you feel present within the experience, and those using Valve Index Controllers will get individual finger tracking.
- Enhanced 3D effect - Reduced scale and close distances between planets and moons makes it easy to compare sizes.
-- jayoh, satisfied user Available for Arcades through SpringboardVR, VR Junkies / Private Label, and Synthesis VR.