About The Spy Who Shrunk Me
OVERVIEWTHE SPY WHO SHRUNK ME
is a stealth game where you are a superspy armed with a shrink ray! It's 1981. Sneak onto a train inbound to Moscow and infiltrate a software company that harbors grave secrets bound to turn the Cold War into a very hot one. Armed with banana peels, airbag mines and the capability to shrink enemies and drop them in toilets and paper shredders, you are the only one standing between the dreaded General Bolscotchkovich and his Soviet army.
The Spy Who Shrunk Me is inspired by Ant-Man & Austin Powers while being a gigantic love letter to the legendary No One Lives Forever series of games.
AN EPIC STEALTH ESCAPADE
- 🕵 Be agent AUDREY SMOOTHSPY, the only agent aloof enough to fight the Soviet army all by herself. Armed with a stolen Soviet shrink ray, an assorted inventory of spy gadgets and some banana peels, you're the only one affordable enough for the job of saving the free world!
- 👢 Keep the cold war communist regime under your heels (literally) by (also literally) flushing their cronies down the toilet! Manipulate your enemies size using your trusty shrink ray. And when the going gets tough, zip past enemies as a tiny shrunk spy.
- 👒Audrey's adventure takes you all the way to MOSCOW and BERLIN to find out what a sinister software company office complex is actually hiding within! Sneak aboard a train, defuse a nuke and kidnap a scientist into a purse! Don't get caught or risk getting stomped on!
- 🎶 A fully voice-acted narrative adventure with multiple endings and music that makes you want to jam Soviets down paper shredders!
- 🔮 Play your way! Challenge yourself by completing the adventure without killing anyone or without getting detected.