Siralim is a deep RPG with light roguelike elements that allows you to summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight in strategic battle. Fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Every dungeon in Siralim is randomly generated. This means that you'll never visit the same dungeon twice! Each dungeon also contains randomly generated quests, so there will always be fresh content for you to explore.
Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own, unique abilities which affect the way you'll approach the game. You can have up to 6 creatures in your party at a time. Can you assemble the ultimate team?
You can also craft and enchant equipment for your creatures. Some of the most powerful equipment in the game also bestows new abilities to your creatures.
Add new rooms, unlock new creatures, and entice citizens to live in your castle by purchasing upgrades for it. As the ruler of Siralim, it falls on you to decide when to improve your castle.
The whole point of the game is that it never ends. There is no level cap, and there are thousands of hours of content for you to enjoy.
- Randomly generated dungeons and quests - no two dungeons are alike!
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Cast over 100 powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
- Fight in challenging battles that reward thoughtful strategy rather than mindless button mashing.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures' power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Create eggs that will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Fight in your kingdom's battle arena for fame, fortune, and glory.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
- A roguelike overworld where you can see your enemies approaching before battle begins.