About Sally Face
A DARK MYSTERY IS UNFOLDING...
Delve into an unsettling adventure following the boy with a prosthetic face and a tragic past. In the first episode, Strange Neighbors, Sally Face and his father move into an apartment filled with odd tenants and an unfortunate crime scene. Little did they know what misfortune still awaits...
Unravel the sinister mysteries of Sally's world to find the truth that lies hidden beneath the shadows.
In this story-driven adventure game, players will interact with Sal's world and his nightmares. The main path typically requires casual effort. However, there are hidden layers to be uncovered that will invoke a bit of head-scratching, for those players up to the challenge. These include bonus mini games as well as additional narrative.
The game is broken up into episodes, of which there will be a total of five. Episodes One through Four are out now and the fifth is currently in development. The first episode offers a short introduction to Sally Face, which the subsequent episodes greatly expand upon.
For Support and Bug reports, email me at [email protected]
- Handcrafted by a solo dev: including art, design and music
- Inspired by 1990's Nicktoons and personal Nightmares
- Intriguing narrative will linger in your thoughts
- Speak with the dead, using handheld video game system, the Gear Boy
- Bizarre characters, ponies, headbanging and more