About Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
Rhiannon is hearing noises and seeing things she can’t explain. Living in her family’s remote farmstead miles from friends and neighbors and having ambitious, busy parents, Rhiannon is alone. Her parents believe her stories to be an overactive imagination and teenage angst. So the Sullivan’s decide to take their daughter away for a break and have asked you to look after their home.
The moment you enter, you suspect that something is not right. Rhiannon’s stories are true, and the farmstead is engulfed in supernatural happenings as an ancient myth spills over into reality.
- Set in present day, the plot draws from ancient Welsh myths and legends
- Explore the eerie Welsh farmstead, from the imposing house to its extensive grounds and buildings
- First-person point-and-click with approximately 20 to 30 hours of largely non-linear gameplay
- Involved multi-threaded plot
- Features classic themes such as magic, paranormal phenomena, and technological gadgets
- Interact with a comprehensive inventory of nearly 200 items
- Engaging and unusual challenges, mostly plot and inventory driven
- A haunting musical score will send chills up your spine
- Solid chapter structure to the compelling and ultimately uplifting story