Pulse Steam Gift Global
Journey as Eva, a young girl who lost her sight at an early age, and has since developed the unique capability to "see" the world around her through sound. Explore a world on the edge of collapse and discover the long-kept secrets of the land...
Journey as Eva, a young girl who lost her sight at an early age, and has since developed the unique capability to "see" the world around her through sound. Using this ability, and with help from the spirits of the forest, explore the forbidden paths once walked by your ancestors and discover the truth. Step into a world on the edge of collapse. Earthquakes shudder through the land, but why?
- A first-person experience like no other: You're blind and must navigate using sound
- Unique visual style in a transparent world
- Lush, handcrafted environments to get hopelessly lost in
- Ridiculously adorable forest spirits to help you get un-lost
- Beautiful thematic soundtrack composed by Joel Corelitz of Waveplant Studios
Pulse is the final form of the IGF finalist and Unity Award winning prototype originally created by the team at Pixel Pi Games as a project of love. Multiple years in the making, we're extremely happy to finally be able to deliver the experience we always wanted to make. We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we have making it.
Thanks to all of our Kickstarter backers for making this possible.