Pixel Shopkeeper Steam Gift Global
Be a Pixel Shopkeeper! Collect items using inventory management puzzle mechanics. Sell your wares, decorate your shop, craft new products, and expand! Train to beat tougher dungeons, unlock new classes and decor, and furnish your shop smartly to maximize profits!
About Pixel ShopkeeperBe a Pixel Shopkeeper!
Collect items using inventory management puzzle mechanics. Sell your wares, decorate your shop, craft new products, and expand! Train to beat tougher dungeons, unlock new classes and decor, and furnish your shop smartly to maximize profits! Choose from two levels of difficulty to pay off your loan, or play in Sandbox mode with no obligations.
- Different dungeons, enemies, and unlockable worlds: puzzle style is not always the same
- Variety of bags you can obtain that give special effects such as delivering directly to inventory and multiplying an item you collect!
- Purchase different kinds of tables, shelves, and decorations that affect different stats such as gold bonuses and customer choices
- Unlockable character classes that have different preferences and gifts that you can receive
- Crafting! Make your own items that customers will pay a premium for, or use them yourself to boost your stats
- Expand your shop to house more wares and remodel it with decorations to go for a certain look and add boosts
- Plant your own herbs (among other things) to use in battle or to sell, with chance of getting rarer seeds
- Get far enough to buy a second shop and hire managers to work for you
(Please Read ^^)
- Battle gameplay is puzzle-style, fitting items into grids with special effects - check out videos to learn more and see it in action!
- In this game you will be clicking quite a bit. There are in-game items that alleviate that, but fair warning in the beginning!
- As a simulation game it might start out slow as you build yourself up, so if you are bored easily, this might be important
- The default Challenge mode could be frustrating if you are not into the min-maxing of the genre. I recommend Sandbox or "Chill Mode" to start
- If you want an in-depth and real-time look at gameplay, check out Let's Play videos to see if it's your kind of game
Thanks so much for the interest and I hope you enjoy the game!