About OMSI 2 Add-On Citybus O305G
The „Citybus O305G“ allows you to take a journey through time. The „Citybus O305G “ as a pure vehicle add-on aims to build a virtual monument for the articulated pusher busses of the first generation and sends you right back in the early 1980s.
The add-on “Citybus 0305G” contains two variants of the articulated pusher bus for OMSI 2. The eye catchers are the different fronts of the busses. One related to the “VÖV-Front” and the other to the “StüLB-Front”. Both models come in different colour- and interior variants. Another highlight is the authentic pollution model and the start behavior that is affected by weather and battery conditions.
The busses have a manually changeable rolling band display and can be used on the OMSI 2 standard maps “Berlin-Spandau” and “Grundorf”.
Hint: We recommend using this articulated pusher bus in combination with the OMSI add-on „Citybus 0305“ since it also contains hof-files and suitable varnishes for those.
- Two variants of the articulated pusher bus with different fronts
- Different colour painting and interior design variants
- Realistic models and sounds based on the real-world O305G
- Authentic pollution model
- Automatic doors (middle and back)
- Stop request button with original sounds
- Weather and battery affected starting behaviour
- Rolling band display for Spandau line 92, Grundorf line 76 and city bus sphere “Neuendorf”
- Repaint ability in combination with the OMSI-Repaint-Tool