About Metro Warp
Do you enjoy telling people what to do? Of course you do! At Metro Warp, the universe's premiere budget transdimensional travel service, you will be placing obstacles and guiding those who are just trying to get to work. Our commuters are some of the most obedient in the business, with mostly voluntary brain chips which enable them to only turn left. Public transit is easy when everyone does the same thing!
Metro Warp is a puzzle game about discovering and learning patterns in commuters so that you can get them to the exit. Simply place some obstacles in front of them, and they'll (mostly) willingly turn to the left. Place as many barricades as you want! The only limitations are the shapes of the worlds, and some open service ducts.
- Twisted 3D worlds!
- 50 transit areas, ranging from easy to challenging.
- New mechanics to discover
- People staring at their phones
- Non-linear progression. Get stuck on one area? Go try another!
- Relaxing soundtrack with a dynamic music system
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support!
- Full controller support