About In memory of TITANTactics? Turn-Based? Real-Time? Roguelite?
You grew up playing Turn-Based Tactics
but always wanted to have the best of both worlds... The action packed thrill of the RTS, the customization of an RPG and the depth of the Turn-Based games. You always wanted more...? We'll like to introduce RAPSO
(Roguelite-Action-Packed-Space-Opera). Behold a modern blend of Tactical Turn-Based RPG games (Front Mission, Final Fantasy Tactics, etc), with RTS games (Starcraft, C&C, Homeworld, etc) and Roguelite
elements for flavor; all that plus multiplayer, co-op and procedural generated missions and you'll get a never ending, ever changing RAPSO
*Multiplayer, Co-Op and Procedural-Generated missions are still not implemented.Features: (Upon Full Release)
- RAPSO: Venture into the solar system with procedurally generated side missions and quests.
- TurnBased/RTS Action: Initiative roll based turns with active consequences... Weapons systems, perks, passive support and more; affect other ships and players in real-time.
- Exploration: Different systems, missions, loot, ships... Fortune will smile upon the most adventurous.
The way home is full of many different paths, each one more rewarding than the other; and is your job as a commander to venture across the vast loneliness of space to protect Terra and all mankind. Or band with your friends and battle your enemies as a group, even other commanders will fall to your, in our Action-Packed PvP.In Memory of TITAN is currently on Early Access and comes with:
- 5 history missions with approximately 5-7 hours of play. (Prologue)
- 11 Ship-class.
- 15 Weapons.
- 15 Perks.
- Turn-based initiative system.
- Ship loadout system. (Work in progress)
- Passive proximity combat AI (RTS element)
- Destroyable levels. (Work in progress)
- Solar system exploration through missions zones.
- Procedural system of cameras for combat cinematics. (Work in progress)
- Our Art and UI elements are not final and most of our systems need testing still.