Ice Caves of Europa Steam Gift Global
Ice Caves of Europa will challenge your reflexes and your mind, blending free-flowing precision flight with confronting science fiction ideas about the nature of humanity. An inquisitive flying robot exploring the hazardous caves beneath Europa stumbles upon a sinister interplanetary conspiracy.
About Ice Caves of Europa"Slick controls, great writing, and a solar-system-wide mystery to unravel - what's not to love!"
- PC PowerPlay magazine.
A comet has struck Jupiter’s moon Europa, opening its hidden, icy depths to exploration for the first time, and a team of intelligent machines is sent to investigate. You take on the role of Verne, an inquisitive flying robot designed to venture into the ice caves and look for signs of alien life.
What Verne discovers deep beneath the ice will challenge your ideas about identity, free will, and the fundamental nature of humanity.
- Free-flowing precision flight using game controller or keyboard
- Gripping science fiction story packed with discovery, deception, and betrayal
- Bonus time-trial simulator levels to test your skills, complete with online leaderboards
- Cool hardware inspired by real spaceflight and computing technology
- Big philosophical ideas will keep you thinking long after the game is finished
- Haunting ambient-electronic soundtrack by Moth Li