About Grimm & Tonic
You wake up one evening to find Death drinking tea while sitting on your sofa. Broke, friendless and apparently soul-less, He offers you a temporary job at the premiere, local, shady hole-in-the-wall, DEAD-END.
Maintaining a healthy Work-Life balance is pretty tricky on a good day but it’s damn near impossible when your boss threatens foreclosure on your mortal existence. As the new bartender at DEAD-END, you’ll make new friends, mix weird drinks, all while navigating Life, Death and everything in between.
Learn more about the residents of New Eden City and yourself in this Noir, Urban, Fantasy Visual Novel.Current Features (as of build v0.2.0.1):
Note: All episodes are to be included in the final release. Not as separate purchases.
- Includes Episode 1 & 2 (Out of a projected total of 6)
- Introduces a total of 8 characters (out of a projected total of 25)
- Current Duration: 25 -30 minutes
- Unlockable Side Story: Glass Half Full!
- Unlockable Side Story: Dude, Where's My Licence?
- A Jazzy, Noir, Manga-inspired Aesthetic
- Choices that matter!