Goblin Storm Steam Gift Global
Command the armies of Men, Goblins and the Dead as they battle for supremacy on battlefields across the lands of Arcwellion. Will you build a mighty kingdom and lead the armies of men to stand against the storm? Or will you command the invading hordes on the path to conquest?
About Goblin Storm
Arcwellion is an ancient and mystical realm living in the shadow of a dark prophecy. A storm is coming, goblin hordes and the armies of the dead stand poised to march forth and burn the kingdoms of men to the ground.
what Is Goblin storm?
Goblin Storm (GS) is an operational strategy game that fills the void between grand strategy and battlefield tactics. Command the armies of Men, Goblins, and the Dead as they battle for supremacy on battlefields across the lands of Arcwellion. Scenarios in GS are fast paced and self-contained; gameplay begins with the human defender building their kingdom and then attacking Goblins or Undead plan their invasion. The average scenario lasts 2-3 hours and is a great choice for gamers craving the detail of a simulation but the fast pace of fantasy strategy. Will you build a mighty kingdom and lead the armies of men to stand against the storm or will you command the invading hordes in their quest for wealth and glory?
Victory in Goblin Storm requires more than force of arms. Gallant knights and fearsome trolls can smash enemies in open field battles, but even the most formidable foe may be lured to destruction into forest death traps or taken by surprised by an unseen horde. Out-wit and out-maneuver your opponent in fast paced, simultaneous turns that reward strategy and deception, more than brute force. Use terrain to your advantage, plan cunning ambushes and mislead your opponent about your true intentions, but remember, as you struggle for dominion, monsters far more fearsome than men or goblins lurk in the shadows of this ancient world...tread lightly and watch the sky...
- Five different game types, including precision raids and full scale invasions.
- 5 Human, 3 Goblin, and 3 Undead factions, each with their own distinct play-styles.
- Single player, head-to-head PvP and 2 player co-op.
- Optional feral beasts that wander, ambush, burn and pillage to their hearts' content.
- Randomized, customizable kingdoms and Goblin spawns to ensure that every play through is unique.
- Race against time to decipher the Goblin invader's hidden objectives as the realms of men. Or deceive and confound your opponent to maintain the element of surprise as the Goblin tribes.
- Lead the armies of men in defense against the Undead hordes. Or take command of the dark hosts, burn the kingdoms to the ground and raise their citizens to expand your grim legions.