About Full Bore
Deep underground lies a reminder of Boarkind’s darkest hours
. All it takes is one little boar to dig it back up.
Harkening back to the NES era, Full Bore is an open-world puzzle game that leaves you to your own devices. With curiosity as your only guide, you will figure out how the blocks around you behave, delve deeper into a strange underground, and eventually piece together the story of a world transfigured.
Full Bore debuts a unique lighting engine that creates rich, atmospheric environments out of its old-school pixel art. Combined with our original bluesy soundtrack, you will soon find yourself immersed in Full Bore's mines, temples, scrapyards, lava tubes, inexplicable lakes and/or mysterious laboratories.
With over 150 areas, no single intended path and secrets everywhere, Full Bore gives you a world in which you can always find something new (until you find everything)
New on Steam
Full Bore is digging its way to Steam for the first time in May, featuring both Part 1: The First Dig, and the never-before-played Part 2: Into Hard Earth. Of course we're also bringing you some really boaring
Trading Cards (see what we did there?), Achievements and more. Can you dig it? Great! More puns!
- Be a pig.* Dig. *You're actually a boar, but that doesn't rhyme with dig.
- Explore at your own pace as you learn how you can interact with the blocks around you
- Focus on puzzle-solving and exploration, not conflict.
- Play as either Frederick the boar or Hildi the sow
- Original glitch/blues soundtrack gets you in the mood to dig