About FortsTons of Guns - Free Multiplayer Update
The arms race intensifies with this new update that adds two new tech buildings which allow commanders access to six formidable new weapons, and a host of new and varied strategies. The Armoury unlocks Flak guns to clear the skies of enemy projectiles, and EMP rockets to power down enemy tech, both of which can be upgraded to the Shotgun and twin Rocket launcher, respectively. The classic Cannon is now found in the new Munitions Plant, where it is joined by it's little brother, the burst-firing 20mm Cannon. The Factory now produces two beam weapons, the classic Plasma Laser and the new Firebeam, great for penetrating fortifications to ignite them from within.
Tons of Guns comes complete with new AI forts bristling with new weapons for players to take on in Skirmish or Multiplayer, and a new Mod Selection feature, which allows several new game types, such as Fast Build, Rapid Fire and Zero Gravity. Also included are Truce mods, which provide a period of varying lengths in which players can build up their forts in peace, before they start blasting each other into oblivion. All this, and the previously released Steam Workshop integration, comes free to Forts owners and increases the fort building possibilities of the game. Enjoy!
Forts is a physics-based RTS where foes design and build custom bases, arm them to the teeth and blast their opponent's creations to rubble.
Build an armoured fort in real-time and arm it to the teeth. Collect resources, develop your tech-tree, unlock advanced weapons to target your opponent's weak points, and feel the satisfaction as their fort comes crashing down.Features
- Build forts of any size and shape, as you fight
- Up to 8 players in online multiplayer with co-op and team death match
- Ranked multiplayer matchmaking and leaderboards
- 28 mission single-player campaign
- Challenging skirmish mode
- Unlockable tech-tree
- Various materials and hidden rooms
- 16 unique weapons
- 4 factions
- 12 commander characters with unique game-changing abilities
- Powerful replay system
- Built-in level editor
- Steam Workshop Support
- Designed from the ground up to support mods
Commander characters are available in multiplayer and skirmish modes, providing different advantages. Each commander has passive abilities, active throughout the battle, and a powerful dynamic ability which, once charged by damage, can change the tide of battle. Choose the commander to compliment your strategy.
Eagle Eye - Eagle EmpirePassive Abilities
- Laser sights - Snipers are fitted with adjustable laser sights.
- Increased accuracy - Machine Gun and Minigun spread is reduced.
- Bigger magazines - Machine Gun and Miniguns magazines capacity increased
- Explosive bullets - Snipers and Miniguns fire devastating bursts of explosive shells.
Architect - Dragon ArmyPassive Abilities
- Cheap materials - Fort building materials have a reduced cost.
- Higher storage capacity - Batteries and Metal Stores enjoy increased capacity.
- 4x build speed - Weapons, devices and structures build at 400% normal rate.
Armourdillo - Iron Bear AlliancePassive Abilities
- Cheap Armour - Armour and Doors are less expensive to build.
- Quick open Doors - Doors open and shut at twice normal rate.
About EarthWork Games
- Rapid Repair - Weapons, devices and structures are repaired at an increased rate, and for half normal cost.
EarthWork Games is an independent game developer based in Brisbane, Australia. With over fifty five years of game development experience between us, we are eager to create games that we enjoy playing, and enjoy making.