Executive Assault 2 Steam Gift Global
The RTS/FPS phenomenon has moved into space! Build and command fleets of starships for epic space battles, pilot fighters, mine and trade resources, assemble robots to defend or assault other stations. Take sole command or share the glory as you fight for control of the quadrant.
About Executive Assault 2PLEASE READ THE EARLY ACCESS INFORMATION ABOVE
Executive Assault 2 is an indie real-time strategy/first-person shooter-hybrid set in space in which you can jump into the boots of individual units. Take the reigns as a CEO of your own corporation and dominate rival factions for wealth and tech in a galactic wild west of chaos and lawlessness.
Play Executive Assault 2 in multiple ways including:RTS mode
Command your fleet aboard the bridge of your space station from a top-down perspective. Mine resources on nearby asteroids to produce a wealth of goods to sell to passing traders and grow your armies; Be careful: rival corporations and rebellious protestors will do all they can to thwart your aspirations of intergalactic domination!FPS mode
Fed up of watching the action from above and want to dive in and blow stuff up yourself? Seamlessly switch from RTS to FPS mode for manic fast-paced combat; weather that’s playing as a footsoldier defending your base or in the cockpit of a starship under your control.Executron mode
Help friends run their company in multiplayer mode, with one player assuming the role of CEO and tactician and the other, a soldier or ship unit, with all the loot split straight down the middle.
- Unique combination of real-time unit command gameplay and fast-paced FPS action
- Customizable corporation, unit and product names and emblem designs
- Build your very own fully explorable space station
- Design and construct dozens of starship fleets
- Take starfighters out into space for epic dogfights
- Manufacture goods to sell to traders to make a profit and grow your armies
- Research over 60 technologies for more powerful units and better upgrades
- Invade other space stations for resources or show no mercy by blowing them up!
- Build multiple Super Weapons, including the system-destroying Monolith ship
- Random encounters.