About Corona Borealis
- Visual Novel gameplay with choices that affect the story
- Three potential love interests
- Up to eight endings
- Sixteen gorgeous CGs
- An all new, original soundtrack
- Choose how to spend your week with the scheduler
- Raise stats to change the story and make sparks fly
- Choose from 30+ questions to ask the characters (their answers will help you unlock special endings)
- Partial VO featuring Justin Briner (Deku in My Hero Academia), Dallas Reid (Asta in Black Clover), and Jill Harris (Noelle in Black Clover)
June Pinegar is forced to spend the summer working at her father’s quaint country café, far away from her urban home in New York City.
Will romance spark with the dutiful barista or friendship form with the bubbly cashier? Or perhaps she’ll mend the strained relationship between her and her quirky father.
One thing is certain: with each passing day, June is finding herself more and more charmed by the intoxicating mystique of the Southern town and its residents.
Corona Borealis is a heartwarming story that shows the lasting effects our lives are capable of having on others, as well as their effects on us. Rather than just providing the player with romance options, it aims to explore the depths of non-romantic relationships, too.