You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cliff Empire Steam Gift Global
After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth. We are looking for bold active people to manage the process of restoring life on Earth. Join!
Be the first to review this product
About Cliff Empire
Message for survivors on the Earth's orbit!
After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth.
Our scientists in the past decade predicted such course of events and used all available potential to build cliffs in the mountain region to restore life on Earth.
We are looking for bold active people to manage the process of restoring life on Earth. Join!
- develop in parallel the economics of several independent cities
- trade between your cities and the orbital station
- a dynamic climate change that will test the strength of your cities' economies.
- choose between ecological and harmful power supply
- 48 additional university researches to improve the city structure
- over 120 structures for constructing the city
- 15 goods for trade and consumption
- possibility of switching between the 3D and the orthographic camera, as well as a free camera for walking around the city.
- additional 15 quests that open access to orbital station and huge location in lategame
- sandbox mode
- tower defense more
The compact gameplay involves the construction of three small cities in each randomly generated level.
Very Positive - 82% of the 99 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.
English,Russian,Ukrainian,Simplified Chinese,French,Italian,German,Czech,Japanese,Traditional Chinese,Spanish - Spain,Polish
Windows 7 or newer
2 GHz Dual Core
2 GB RAM
Hardware Accelerated Graphics
1 GB available space
A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear.
Project Aura is a micro management game where you lead a Colony of Climate Disaster Survivors. You have been assigned the mission to build an habitat capable of survival in this new unknown world.
Guide a group of space settlers trying to establish a base on a remote planet. Grow food, collect energy, mine resources, survive disasters and build a self-sufficient colony in a harsh and unforgiving environment.
This is the original Moon Tycoon city-building game back from 2001! Remember building vast lunar colonies, then destroying them with meteors and asteroids? Blast off again with the first 3D Sim game, back to the old days on the dark side of the moon. Feeling nostalgic?
It's Not A Moon
Manage a space station, flying through a procedually generated universe, fight, build and survive in the coldness of space.
Recently viewed products
Copyright © 2021 KeyDit. All rights reserved.