About City Of Jade: Imperial Frontier
It's hard to be a governor, and to be one in the medieval China is even harder! You have not only to develop the city, but also to make sure that it follows its unique way – Dao of the city.
You were assigned to manage a small settlement on the border of the Heavenly Empire. The Emperor has great expectations of you, for you are a true Confucian and know the path of the settlement entrusted to you. His Majesty hopes that you will be able to turn this small village into a prosperous and powerful city, and it'll become a stronghold on the border.
- Develop the economy of your settlement;
- Gain resources;
- Create and improve buildings;
- Track the people's mood and try to keep them satisfied.
However, life in the country is not always calm. It's important for a governor to be able to deal with emergencies and make wise decisions.
- Don't be afraid to try something new, but also don't take unnecessary risks;
- Lead your city in the upright path.
Go down in history as a wise and talented governor!