About Chronicles of Vinland
Historically, Norse colonization of the New World was totally brief and unfruitful. But what if they had some more luck?
You are a Norse chief, and rather a notorious one. You have been forced to move to Iceland. You had some misunderstandings with local folk there, and eventually, you were exiled to Greenland. But it was too boring for you in that cold wildlands, so you decided to move further!
According to the sagas, there was a distant land in the West — Vinland...
You gathered three longships and two dozen fair families. One month in the sea had passed away - and here you are! A new land to settle — a new place to call home.
Expand and protect your settlement: your goal is to get the highest level of development and influence.
• Build and improve buildings: each building has 2 improvable characteristics - mining speed and storages capacity;
• Gather resources - you need them to expand your settlement;
• Gain influence - this is the parameter of your success, which you can get for building and protection - check it in the global rating;
• Reflect attacks of the Indians that are willing to plunder your stocks: use mechanics of defense for that. Upgrade your fence to withstand more damage, and a watch tower to inflict more damage.
• Collect necessary resources;
• Build and upgrade new buildings;
• Protect your village from enemies;
• Increase your influence to exceed other players.