Chroma Shift Steam Gift Global
CHROMA SHIFT is a cooperative, side-scrolling puzzle game, where the players utilize different colours throughout the environment to solve challenging puzzles.
About Chroma Shift
CHROMA SHIFT is a cooperative, side-scrolling puzzle game, where the players utilize different colours throughout the environment to solve challenging puzzles. Set in a devastated future version of earth the players must uncover the secrets of the past and find a way to restore power to their home.
Standing in their way are co-operative color based puzzles that the two characters must overcome with clever use of their abilities and shifting between different colored energy sources. Theta, a large hydraulic based machine can smash through obstacles in his way and carry and throw heavy objects. Psi, a smaller, four armed machine, can transform and bypass security terminals to gain access to new areas.Key Features:
- Cooperative Focus - Every part of the game designed with two players in mind. Taking on this challenge by yourself will prove difficult, bring a friend, help each other. You’ll need them for what you’ll face.
- 6 Uniquely Themed Environments - Whether you're exploring the depths of the Foundry, or trying to make it through the Arboretum, each environment has its own unique look and feel
- Mind Bending Puzzles - With over 60 puzzles to solve! It might be two dimensional movement, but you’re going to need to think in more than just a straight line if you plan on making it past the facilities defenses.
- Colours Everywhere - Each area requires the use of the correct energy source to progress. These energy sources are represented by a certain colour. Objects with the same energy source will aid you. But beware, for objects of any other energy source will hinder or even harm you.
- Environmental Narrative - The very world you walk through tells a story, whether it be the purpose of the area you are exploring, or something about the world, each area has interesting things to see or think about, if you care to look.
- Collectibles - The environment tells one half of the story, but scattered throughout the facility are fragments of information you can find. N.O.D.E.s are hiding all around, carrying either schematics, or audio logs. Each of these holds an interesting piece of information on objects, characters or history.
- Colour Blind Mode - Customisable Colours so you can change each main colour to your personal preference for comfortable and easy play.
- Steam Friends Integration for easy invite and play
- Same-Screen Co-op: 2 players on the keyboard, 1 controller and 1 keyboard or 2 controllers.
- Steam Achievements - See if you can get them all!