About Chop It
Chop It is a VR rhythm game about karate and friendship.
Chop the boards. Punch the cinder blocks. Use that body to get into the rhythm and karate everything into smithereens.
Turn quick. Gaze in awe as the Sensei launches himself around the Pagoda raining building materials on your head.
Included are 8 playable songs custom written for Chop It by Strange Handle AV. Import your own content and map songs manually, procedurally, or a mix of the two in the VR Mapping Station. One of the things that makes Chop It unique from other VR rhythm games is the use of true roomscale where the Sensei jumps and flies around the environment while throwing items at you that land to the beat.Check out Map It - Map songs for Chop It in your browser!Join us on Discord!
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
- 8 playable songs custom written for Chop It by Strange Handle AV
- Built-in mapping tools and algorithms for importing your own songs in Virtual Reality
- Map It: An online mapping tool that lets you tap to the beat or convert from MIDI and more
- Local high scores and global leaderboards
- 360 Degree Rhythm Game Madness
- Customize beatmaps so that the Sensei jumps when and where you want, or enable Random Sensei Movement to keep beatmaps fresh every time you play them
- Punchin' and Chopin' and Swipin' and Slicin' - Multiple item types, locations, rotations, and patterns to keep you on your virtual toes
- Disco Mode!
- Customizeable hand colors, wraps, and orientations
- Accessibility settings for players of all heights
- Sensei with a sweet afro
- Becoming karate