About Choice Chamber
A crowd-sourced action game designed for livestreaming where viewers play along via the chat to change the game in realtime as you play. Players constantly give feedback that changes how the game evolves, from power ups and enemies to obstacles and rule changes. The game world is procedurally generated based on viewer input, wildly changing the difficulty and surprises each time you play.
- Easily connect to your Twitch channel to get viewers playing along!
- Works with any number of players, from 1 to infinity (there's also an offline mode)
- 2-Player local co-op (both online and offline modes)
- Unlockable weapons, powers, characters, secrets! o.o
- Dozens of Achievements, Trading Cards
- Music by Jukio Kallio, musician for other indie games like Nuclear Throne, Luftrausers, and many other things!
- The only game to be funded by Twitch!
- Over a million players already!*
* player count is a rough estimate of both streamers and chatters