About Chaos TheoryPlease be aware this game is in very early access and by purchasing the game you will initially be helping with providing feedback on bugs and game play. Due to this early release not all features will be available. However, we will be releasing constant updates which will offer new content and features as they're developed. We welcome your feedback!
Chaos Theory is an open-ended sandbox virtual world with a blend of RPG and a real time strategy / city builder. A Real World 'Butterfly Effect':
It asks one simple question – how will your actions shape the world?
In this amazing open world environment, every item is interactive and every action you make has an effect on the future course of the world around you.
Set in the town of Lunaris, you must survive by firstly gathering food, building an array of industrial, defensive, residential and commercial buildings and carefully managing your resources. You must also do your utmost to defend against the evil invasion of the Death Guard!
The towns continued survival relies on your cunning, luck and ability to part of a successful community.
About Chaos Theory:
- Sandbox city management survival game with a focus on realistic life mechanics.
- Carefully manage variables like genetic traits, food, and resources to secure your town's future and help them prosper.
- One life only- PERMADEATH adds a unique tension to the game
- Collect and craft items to help yourself, your family and the towns community at large survive and thrive
- Build town buildings to help with the survival of your community.
- Manage emotional character traits like passivity and aggression to get ahead of the game
- All other villagers of the town will help shape the future of the town and its environment
- Defend against the ever increasing invasion from the Death Guard
This Early Access version includes the following features:
- Third-Person / First Person character control
- Basic combat system (melee only)
- RPG levelling system
- Character design
- Inventory system
- Resource gathering
- Crafting system
- Social system
- Family system
- Day / Night cycle
- Full combat system to include ranged and magic
- Building construction
- The Royal family
- Trading system
- Monetary system
- Will system (allows you to pass down a characters property)