About This Content
Do you want to reduce exhaust emissions in Sunny Springs and conserve resources while simultaneously ensuring mobility in public transport? Then why not try out the new MAN Lion's City CNG city buses
The third expansion of the Bus Simulator 16
provides three environmentally-friendly alternatives to your diesel vehicles, licensed by MAN
, the European market-leader in CNG-powered city buses.
The 12-meter MAN Lion's City CNG
, a two-door model with horizontal engine, is a flexible all-rounder. For higher passenger volumes at rush hour and on public holidays, the 14.6-meter long MAN Lion's City L CNG
is the ideal choice. This 3-axle solo bus has three doors and sufficient space to seat your passengers in comfort while still offering the maneuverability required to navigate narrow side streets.
However, the new superstar in your fleet is undoubtedly the "Bus of the Year 2015" – the Man Lion's City GL CNG
. This modern articulated bus, which is 18.75 meters long and boasts 5 doors, ensures efficient and fast boarding and disembarking, especially when passenger volumes are high. You save time at the bus stop and can get more passengers to their destination on time.
By the way, if you convert your fleet to energy-efficient CNG buses, you'll also notice a positive difference in your weekly bills!For the third expansion pack of the Bus Simulator 16, you require the main game
You do not have to purchase the expansion in order to continue playing with your friends in multiplayer mode. However, without the expansion your use of the new content will be restricted.
- Three new, authentically recreated, officially licensed MAN city buses
- MAN Lion's City CNG: Solo bus, 12 meters long, 2 axles, 2 doors and horizontal engine
- MAN Lion's City CNG L: Solo bus, 14.6 meters long, 3 axles and 3 doors
- MAN Lion's City CNG GL: The "Bus of the Year 2015", 18.75 meters long, articulated bus, 3 axles and 5 doors
- New type of engine: the CNG-combustion engine is good for the environment and leads to lower weekly bills