Blockpocalypse is a local multiplayer party platformer about surviving with friends in the apocalypse…or at least outliving them. Fighting their way across the apocalyptic 2D landscape, up to 4 players must forge a path in the debris, using whatever they have at hand, including blocks, clocks, and even a unicorn or two!
Escape the relentless dangers by working together, or simply be the last one left standing in this pixelated madness, whilst playing as one of a huge cast of hilarious characters. With a range of fun, furious and fast-paced party modes, including Block Ball and Elimination, the opportunities for chaos are endless.
- Chaotic Gameplay – Can you escape, to stand victorious in the apocalypse, or will the ground burn up beneath your feet?
- Play Together – Best enjoyed with friends over local multiplayer.
- Party Modes – Battle it out to claim the Cake of Chaos, or work together to defeat your opponents in Block Ball.
- Characters – Ever wondered whether a witch, a bear and a Spartan can put aside their differences to form the ultimate team? Time to find out!
- Retro-inspired – This pixel platformer has a true spirit to games gone-by, whilst bringing itself up to date with quirky gameplay.