About Black Sails - The Ghost ShipBest played with the lights turned off and the volume turned up, Black Sails is a creepy and mysterious point-and-click adventure game.
A shipwreck. Having lost all hope, two survivors cling to wreckage, trying to survive a few more minutes in the raging sea. Until another ship appears. Hoping for rescue, they are calling out, but nobody answers. They manage to go on board. Will this be their rescue? Or their grave?
Inspired by a true story, the player experiences a journey into the darkest abyss of the human soul until he cannot tell between truth and fiction anymore.
Having been released in Germany a few years ago, gathering much acclaim for its focused story and strong plot, Black Sails is now available with full English localization for the first time ever. We hope you'll enjoy it.Features
- Full English speech and text
- Dense atmosphere
- A mysterious sailing ship to explore freely
- Focused on the fate of two main characters, Anna and Lex
- Disturbing dream sequences
- Decisions affect the characters' relationship and the game's outcome
- Classic point-and-click controls
- Hint functionality (but not too many!)
- Creepy soundtrack