is a gritty, dark and atmospheric medieval action-adventure
with challenging skill-based combat
inspired by historical swordsmanship.
You play as a man-at-arms who is left for dead following a terrible battle. On awakening you discover your lord's banner has been lost. Bound in service to your lord, you must now travel across a war-torn medieval land in pursuit.
With a sinister atmosphere, bleak narrative and punishing combat, Bannerman
explores the dark side of medieval fantasy. You are not
a valiant questing hero, and there are no knights in shining armour
to be found in this world.
- Intense medieval combat! Cut, stab, parry, dodge, punch, kick and bash your enemies using authentic techniques researched and compiled from historical sources.
- A dark narrative explores the senseless brutality of war in a medieval-fantasy world.
- 16-bit rotoscoped animations capture the authentic movement of characters and the impact of medieval combat!
- An amazing soundtrack sets the scene - combining acoustic guitars, banjos and folk instruments to create a haunting atmosphere.
- A focus on skill-based melee combat rewards careful timing and cautious engagements.
- Face off against deadly bosses in brutal duels to the death!
- Unlock combat treatises as you progress - discover new abilities and combat techniques!