About Asyula 方舟之链
After the unification war of the Kingdom, rebels appeared in the Capital.
Although the rebellion was quickly suppressed, there were still a number of remnants at large.
Two years later, the main character of the game, Asyula, received an order to pursue the leader of remnant rebellious forces, Awillou.
- Team is composed of 2 characters with a total of 3 operational roles.
- Exploration of field maps, interaction with NPCs and receiving tasks, transactions in stores, battles in the field when encountering enemy.
- Turn-based combat RPG, characters can choose various operations in a battle in their turns respectively, without time limit.
- SkillLink command: you can edit the SkillLink skills for each characters, the proper use of the SkillLink may reverse the situation.
- Weapon proficiency: all weapons have proficiencies. Before a new weapon brings into play normally, it must be used for a period of time, or it may be no more than a skilled low-level weapon.
- Supporter: Triggering special NPCs' events increases favorable impression to obtain their trusts and get their supports in the battle.
- StarStone magic: you can buy or collect all kinds of [StarStone] from stores or in the fields. Equipting different StarStones will enable you use different magics.
- The battle randomly triggers a variety of bonus. Carefully change the action orders can help you get the advantage of Bonus.
- Environmental effects & Traps in the field: there are different environmental effects and traps in the wild which are needed to deal with carefully!
- 32 achievements are available in the game.