Assassins vs Pirates CD Key
Swordplay and freerun through the internet and on a couch against your friends in a team brawl. Throw bombs, use smokescreens and climb your way to the enemy base. Choose your side as a Pirate or an Assassin and feed the Artifact with souls of your enemies.
About Assassins vs PiratesSword fight
and free run
with and against your friends in this team based online+couch arena brawler
- Fast paced Online Multiplayer
- Couch Multiplayer
- Designed for short sessions but beware, it’s addictive!
- Ideal for any number of players
- 2 players - it’s a duel
- 4 players - it’s a brawl
- 6 players - it’s a battle
- 8 players - what’s going on?
- Well.. except for 1 player. But wait, what are public games for?
- Mix couch and online coop in any way you want. You can have any number of players playing from any number of PCs across the internet (well, up to 8 total)
- Unlock new characters with achievements and show off your prowess with customized skin colors
- Use items to kill, escape and distract your enemies
- Every move is deadly. Really, this game is one hit -> one kill.
- Walls are your friends. Climb any structure in the game as easily as just running
- Such controls. Do you know of any game where you can jump downwards?
- Hand painted, unique levels
- Smart music reacting to the situation on map
So is it only fighting? Not really. Use your fighting skills in additional game modes
like Treasure Hunt
Treasure Hunt mode
Quite straightforward. Coins are laying around the arena, and you need to get them to your base before the enemy team does. Or... hunt enemy players carrying those coins.
Something new you’ve never experienced before. It goes like this:
- There’s an artifact levitating in the center of map.
- Your goal is to take the artifact to your base to expand it.
- The artifact is attracted to your team if you feed it the souls of your enemies. Guess how to obtain those souls...
- You have to cooperate as all of your team has to work together to control the artifact.
Confused? Just try it out. It’s easy once you play it.