About ASH OF WAR™
Two-Way team appreciates you and launches their first project in ASH OF WAR™ franchise.
Game was inspired by real events, books and chronicles.
The story about an uneasy journey of one man. You will experience certain situations, those, that could have happened with our parents, children or even a neighbours on just any other war. Through the eyes of our hero you will see his struggle in a modern war, struggle with oneself.
It's all about the war, after a known act of terror. The situation changed for one family, the main character Joe's family.
Joe was a young gamer who was "educated" by videogames about war. As an adult he enlisted with the military and went on to become a medic as part of a support squad in Afghanistan, and became a truly valorous soldier. However the difference between games and reality was insane. Joe became trapped in difficult circumstances that would change his life.
What circumstances? You will see.
Key features of the game:
- Rich story of the Modern War with its own philosophy. Adventure based on real events by some war logs and books*.
- Multiple mechanics such as action scenes, hit-in-time, puzzle, labyrinth and etc.
- Unique and in the same time realistic level design.
- In-game relics which describe additional stories.
- Stylish interface and story narration.
- Unique handmade animations.
- Original Orchestral Soundtrack, composed by known Russian composer Evgeny Prokhorenko.
- And many other enjoyable details.
*(inc. Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell and Black Hawk Down by Mark Bowden)