About Alien Hallway 2
Long time passed since the alien invasion to our home planet. Earth resources are almost gone, so humanity has to explore other planets to survive...
M.A.G.M.A. corporation, known from other games of the series, takes part in this activity, having successfully colonized several planets. The main source of income from these planets is Magmatite - the mineral of the future which gives colossal energy. For an unknown reason we lost communication with one of the distant planets. You - as an assault squad commander - need to find our what happened to the colony and to restore Magmatite mining...
We're happy to present a new game in the Alien Shooter universe! Get prepared to unique tactical gameplay, lots of monster types and 8 fighter types allowing you create your own style of completing missions and defeating bosses.
Gather resources during the fight and use them to add new soldiers. Form your current squad wisely, depending on the situation.
Each class has unique specialty. Using a specialty at the right moment will bring you victory.
Manage your squad to defeat the most dangerous enemies, explode combustibles and gather required resources. Shooter
- Perfect choice for killing medium and small enemies. Specialty: throwing grenades. Miner
- Extracts minerals required for adding new fighters. Medic
- Recovers nearby soldiers' health. Specialty: morale. When activated it notably improves main parameters of the squad members. Sniper
- Uses long-range heavy ion rifle. Deals successfully with large and dangerous enemies. Flamethrower
- Extremely effective against clusters of medium and small monsters. Specialty: fireball - a high power blast burning everything on its way. Defender
- Protects the companions walking behind. Specialty: energy shield. For a short term generates a powerful energy field which defends every soldier in its range. Rocketeer
- Uses homing missiles for great area damage. Specialty: battle drone - unmanned fighting module attacking the enemy from the rear. Elite Soldier
- Uses last generation energy weapon capable of incinerating most powerful enemies. Specialty: overload. Accumulated crystals are used for short-term weapon power increase.