3dSenVR is a unique NES emulator that converts your favorite games into Full 3D & allows you to play it in VR!
- Zero Input Lag
- Zapper/ Light Gun support
- User friendly VR UI with both Laser Beam and Gaze control methods
- Normal & Motion Controllers
- Native SteamVR and Oculus Runtime support
- Dynamic Skyboxes
- 2D Mode for All Games
- NTSC Roms
- Save States
For the EA release 48 of the most well known classic and homebrew games are supported, more will come with later updates.
List of supported games:
- Arkanoid - Balloon Fight - Batman - Battle City - Battle Kid - Bomberman
- Bubble Bobble - Castlevania - Circus Charlie - City Connection - Contra - Dig Dug
- DonkeyKong - DonkeyKong 3 - Donkeykong jr - DrMario - Duck Hunt - Elevator Action
- Excitebike - Galaga - Gyromite - Hogan's Alley - Ice Climber - Journey to Silius
- Kungfu - Legacy Of The Wizard - Legend of Kage - Legend of Zelda - Lode Runner - Mappy
- Mario Bros. - Mega Man 1 - MegaMan 2 - Metroid - Micro Mages - Pacman
- Popeye - Road Fighter - Shadow Of Ninja/Kage - Super Bat Puncher - Super Mario Bros. - Tetris Nintendo
- Tetris Tengen - Urban Champion - Wild GunMan - Wrecking Crew - Yie Ar Kung-Fu - Zooming Secretary
Setup Tutorial: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1826650401
- This is a VR only title. You still can play it on PC without VR headset but it's not officially supported! Non VR version will be released later.
- WMR users should use Room Scale mode in order for 3dSenVR to work properly