About This Software
*****PLEASE NOTICE, THIS IS THE PERSONAL EDITION
OF 3D ORGANON VR ANATOMY*****
FOR ACCESS TO THE ENTERPRISE EDITION
search ‘3D Organon VR Anatomy | Enterprise Edition’ (for VR) and ‘3D Organon Anatomy | Enterprise Edition’ (for desktop version).3D Organon VR Anatomy
is the world’s first fully-featured virtual reality anatomy atlas. It is a multi-award winning immersive self-discovery experience into the human body.
With 3D Organon you can manipulate bones, muscles, vessels, organs and other anatomical structures in an immersive 3D space. Examine structures from all angles, read/listen to anatomical terminology, and study definitions. Delve into body systems, peek under the skin, and see what you are made of.3D Organon
unfolds life-like high resolution 3D models, covering every aspect of the human body. The extensive knowledge-base of anatomical definitions and terminology is based on the official Terminologia Anatomica
The updated app on STEAM includes the human ‘Actions‘ module, with animations of joints and bones. The Enterprise edition features an additional 500 detailed animations of muscle actions and organ physiology. Game changer multi-user anatomy trainer
The new ‘Network’ module allows STEAM users to join multi-user online training sessions created by subscribed educators and institutions. The new awesome virtual reality anatomy trainer enables you to attend online anatomy lessons and communicate with your teacher and peers in real-time with voice and chat messages. The new module is cross platform, setting no barriers for users joining a session with any supported device. Get in touch with us at [email protected]
for more details.
The application has been featured in the keynote speech of Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder and CEO of Facebook, in the OC3 conference. It has been recommended by leading publications reporting on the future of science, education, and medicine, such as Huffington Post, Scimex, SBS, Futurism, and others.
Educational advantages include gamification of learning owing to the fact that students find the experience stimulating, engaging, and entertaining. Moreover, the high degree of immersion eliminates distractions, thus removing the boredom factor from the classroom.
The 3D models on 3D Organon VR Anatomy
can add important cognitive input for understanding key anatomical concepts, leading to an increased retention of knowledge.Who is 3D Organon VR Anatomy for?
The app is designed to suit a range of individuals from medical and allied-health students, to patients, artists, and curious minds. It helps students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but it is also easily understood by laypeople without a medical background. The upgrade to an Enterprise license grants access to advanced teaching tools that could complement any anatomy curriculum. Educators and healthcare professionals can now visualize and explore anatomy as never before.
The application delivers accurate visual and textual information, immediate response time, and intuitive navigation. It satisfies the highest standards of medical and scientific accuracy. All anatomical definitions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals.
In order to run 3D Organon VR Anatomy on Windows MIxed Reality supported headsets, please ensure you have installed the free app 'Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR' from the STEAM store.Awesome features
• 15 human body systems with more than 4,000 realistic anatomical structures and organs
• Walk around the human model to explore anatomy
• Grab and move structures in 3D space with life-like precision
• Create highlighted reference points on any structure to discuss with students, colleagues, and patients
• Join multi-user anatomy training sessions created by subscribed educators and institutions
• Easily understand spatial relationships between anatomical structures
• Scale up and reposition 3D models for an enlarged view of any small organ, nerve, vessel, etc.
• Read and listen to anatomical terminology and study descriptive texts
• Unique stereoscopic presentation of 3D anatomy in a virtual reality environment
• Inner image of male and female human body designed with precision and aesthetics
• X-ray mode feature when fading single or multiple structures Human body systems
• Endocrine (male/female)
• Urinary (male/female)
• Reproductive (male/female)
• Sensory organs
• Integumentary/skin (male/female)